MovieBox is one of the most popular apps that can be used to watch movies for free. The MovieBox app has gained all its popularity owing to the ease of customization and personalization options it offers. Based on one’s favorite genre, they can always choose the movies from the list shown on the app. It is a pretty mind-blowing app for movie lovers and can be installed on iPhones and iPads alike. Downloading MovieBox however, is not as simple as downloading other apps that are Apple approved.
Is MovieBox illegal and not approved by Apple?
MovieBox is most certainly not illegal. But it sure is not approved by Apple and therefore one cannot find the app on the Apple store of their iPhones.
If MovieBox is legal, what makes it unapproved by Apple?
Apple tries to keep control of the system it creates and makes sure that the users are well fortified from malware, adware and hackers around the world. So, Apple personally chooses the applications that can be used on their devices and makes it extremely difficult for all the other unrecognized application developers to launch their apps directly. It must be noted that MovieBox has been deemed completely free from malware as of yet, but Apple has still not approved it.
What is jailbreaking and is it advisable to do for an iOS device?
Jailbreaking essentially means getting root access to the iOS devices. By jailbreaking, the user gets complete access to the default files that are usually unremovable and can delete, uninstall applications and even install files without any restrictions. Although not a lot of people have faced issues after jailbreaking into their IOS devices, if someone is planning to do it solely for getting Movie Box for iOS device, it is certainly not advisable because one can always get the application without necessarily having to jailbreak. One reason jailbreaking is not advisable is that once a device is jailbroken into, the device loses its warranty and because doing so makes the device completely unrestricted, there is a high chance of malware attack if the user is not careful enough. However, if a user does not like to revert to the original default settings which pretty much restrain the usability and functionality of the entire phone, jailbreaking is a great option and can be definitely done and used to install the Movie Box application and its likes, that offer better functionality than the default applications available on iOS devices.
How to install Movie Box for iOS 11 without jailbreaking?
If a user, after a lot of contemplation and pondering, has decided to not use jailbreaking to get the application straight on their phones with complete usability, the following provides step by step guide way to how to install Movie Box on iOS devices without jailbreaking.
- Connect your iOS device to the internet.
- Open the web browser of your choice, or the default one (Safari), and type https://movieboxappdl.com/ in the URL bar.
- Click on Install button.
- This will lead to the Install Profile Window that will ask you for permissions to install the Emus4u application.
- Select Install from the top right corner.
- You might be asked to enter your passcode. Do that and continue to the next step.
- Tap on Install. You will then have the Emus4u application on your phone.
- Tap on the application and look for MovieBox in the Apps tab.
- Click on Install and confirm the process.
- This will download the application on the phone, but the user will have to grant permission to the application as it is from a trusted website or developer.
- To do so, go to settings > General > Profile and Device Management > Movie Box App > Click on Trust.
The above process will download Movie Box on any iOS device and it will be absolutely ready to go.